Before you can register as a Licensed Plumber you must adhere to the following designation requirements must:
- Must have completed and passed the relevant plumber trade test as specified in the Manpower training act section 28 or 13.
- and/or have obtained a plumber qualification in terms of the Skills Development Act
- Pass PIRB’s written board assessment in the 5 Core PIRB designation levels.
- Must possess a Copy of the SANS Codes of Practice, Building Regulations and Local Water Bylaws documentation.
- Obtain CPD points over the 12-month cycle within the CPD Rewards Program
- Re-register every 12 months.